Saturday, February 28, 2009

Progress Report 28-02-09, & Some Links

Finally, some updates:


  • I've watched all of "14才の母"

  • I've watched half of each of DN Angel and Fruits Basket

  • I've watched ~22 episodes of Ranma 1/2

  • I've watched several episodes each of Claymore, Chobits, MKR, and Fushigi Yuugi




Now for some of those links I promised:

This is a TV Tokyo clip on "different" street styles.

This is a TV clip about a half-Japanese, half-American (white) girl who lives in Yokohama.

Last but not least, this is the first video in what appears to be a movie/documentary about Buddhism. I haven't watched/listened to the other parts yet, but it looks interesting.



Total number of hours spent under the Yellow Experiment thus far (including youtube videos and such): 63.75

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for the links.
    Although I'm sure I won't pick up nearly anything from it I'm also trying to learn japanese through lots of listening so I guess it won't hurt anyways :D

    Keep it up, you've got another reader :)

    ReplyDelete